[Gpdd] Announcement; Calendar

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Oct 30 03:48:13 EDT 2013

Thank you to everyone who has so far sent us pigtures of their gorgeous piggies for our 2014 calendar, we are still a couple of pigtures short so if you haven't sent us a pigture and would like to be included please email image to me mfug at live.co.uk if you have already sent a pigture but have other pigs who might like to take part please email me those as well.

Once again thanks to everyone for joining in

M, The Boys and The Blogging Piggies

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas