[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: A Guinea Pig Nativity

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 18:46:20 EDT 2013

I was out shopping today and when I visited Waterstones book shop, I saw a little book called "A Guinea Pig Nativity". I bought it, of course. It is the traditional Christmas story with photos of guinea pigs on every page, wearing hats etc. in order to play the parts. At the end there is a Dramatis Personae, with a little picture and the real name of who played which part eg "Second Shepherd: Molly". It is so cute! This book would make an ideal Christmas present for piggie lovers. It is published by Bloomsbury.
Stefanie and the Surrey Squeakers