[Gpdd] HEALTH: Ruffian's surgery

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 1 00:15:26 EDT 2013

I just got her home. It was a difficult surgery. Her ovaries had adhesions and the cancer extended to her cervix so there wasn't the clearest margin. Anaesthesia was hard on her, too. But she's here and she's alive. If she passes during the night it'll be in her own comfy cage next to her sister's and mother's. I feel we've done the best we could do. The vet asked if I had any connections "upstairs," and I said yes. Lots of them. Ruffian will receive prayers and loving thoughts from around the world from people who really care.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Joanie and the Very Beautifuls