[Gpdd] MISC- I've been gone

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 1 01:42:09 EDT 2013

Hey everybody! Well, I haven't been able to be around for a while. On July 2nd the baby decided to make an early appearance. He was a month early. I had to have a C-section & a blood transfusion & was in the hospital for 5 days. His name is Cody Travis Zimmerman. So the past 8 weeks have been nothing but taking care of him. I've only been getting like an hour of sleep a night. He won't sleep day or night. He's a very fussy baby. =( So I am feeling very overwhelmed right now. I can't get anything done. My house is disgusting, I have over 500 e-mails to go thru & I'm just exhausted. I don't know when, if ever, I'll get caught up on my digests so I hope all piggies & people are doing well & my condolences to anyone who has lost a piggie. We lost Capt. Phil about a month ago. He was very sick so it was kind of a blessing when he finally went. Poor guy. =( I hope to stay a part of the digest & I am hoping to be able to get another piggie after the new year. I
 miss Mimi so much still. It's been rough. I will try to have pics soon. I just have to get them all downloaded into my computer. Take care to everyone. I've missed you guys! Hugs...

~Jaime & Mosey the hamster~
~Mimi always & forever in our hearts~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/