[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Captain Phil

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 2 19:49:28 EDT 2013

Dear Jaime,

Congrats on the new little one. It does get easier, by the way. My mom always said that whatever stage they're in is the best one ever. That first few months can really wear you out, but it gets to be so much fun!

I was really sorry to hear about your betta. We have three of them, and are amazed at how much personality they have. I'm sure Phil will be missed. People don't realize what individuals they are. There'll never be another Phil.

Again, I'm so sorry about your beloved fishie.

Love,

Joanie