[Gpdd] Announcement: Alyssa to show CARROT WARS at Houston Space Center

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Sep 3 12:39:49 EDT 2013

Hi Nancy

We are all so proud of Alyssa for her many accomplishments and bravery. Whee
are proud of you as the mom and educator along with your husband. I am sure
she has a great life and happy future and you all must be busting your
buttons too. I can't find my copy of Carrot Wars and I'm thinking maybe I
bought it on tape. Is she still selling the DVD's? To me it's like a family
souvenir. Besides I would like to show it to Sammy.  I hope her NASA
presentation is taped too.
Happy Days, Wheeks!,  and Congratulations to the whole family, esp. Alyssa
for giving us the first Guinea Pig Movie.
Sandy, Sammy, and AR