[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Luke

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 15:09:51 EDT 2013

Jan and Saralea, it was with much sadness that we read of Luke's passing.  We are so very sorry that he had leukemia, but we are glad that he made it to the age of six, even though we can never be with our piggies long enough.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him, such as how he insisted on being petted before he ate each morning and how he shared his veggies with Saralea.  Obviously Luke was a piggie with a big heart.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing, and know that he was lucky to be so loved.

Thank you also for the information on Polycitra apparently dissolving his bladder stone.  How great that he didn't need surgery but seemed to have passed the stone.  This information could certainly save many piggie lives.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie