[Gpdd] rainbow bridege: Ruffian

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 9 19:38:16 EDT 2013

 Dear Joanie,
I am sorry I didnt see the post that Ruffian has passed over to the rainbow bridge. I am sending our deepest sympathies. Sometimes when a misfit passes they kind of talk before they pass. I have always thought that they are seeing those that have passed before them and are talking to them as they enter into the realm of the rainbow bridge. Sometimes a misfit will start running with their feet very fast as if to be running to the bridge of no pain and happiness and green green grass. I am always thankful for anytime I have with our misfits. Some stay here for years and years and others may only be here for a few months. All are loved and all are missed so very much. Hugs to you Joanie and so sorry for your loss of your dear sweet Ruffian.
Jean and the many misfits
It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~