[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Shakira

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:54:41 EDT 2013

Dear Everyone and Everypig -

Thank you all very much for your kind words and messages of sympathy. It is
very comforting to hear from you.

I hope everyone who wanted one got a pigture of Shakira. If you did not,
please just ask.

It's very quiet now. I'm OK, but still grieving and no doubt will be for a
while.

Slowly I'm cleaning and packing up the piggy things to put in storage.

If anyone in the greater Chicagoland area wants some piggy food (~ 2lbs)
and 1/5 of a bag of carefresh, please let me know.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira in mem