[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Sep 10 02:44:26 EDT 2013

OH! Joanie and Gary,  I am so sorry you lost your baby and no one knew to
comfort you. Did you send the original on the weekend Sometimes I think the
mods take wheekends off now, but I am not sure, plus you say she passed on
Tuesday so that would not account for that problem.   Did she ever really
come out of the anesthesia? It was Tuesday you wrote and said you were
trying to get critical care then, but she should have been in much better
shape by  then if she was going to recover. Then you wrote about the Dawn
washing. I meant to say I wouldn't wash with the antibacterial Dawn, it has
triclosan in it, and disinfectant in it, and I don't use any product with
triclosan in it. The regular Dawn is famous for saving oiled water birds
from oil spills.
I am so sorry she is gone, what did the vet say?
Sammy and I are lighting our candle and saying our goodbyes. Bless her and
bless you taking such good care of her. Say Hi to Puff and the other
Beautifuls, and give them an extra hug. I am so very sorry whee didn't get
the news,.
All our love
Sandy Sammy and AR.