[Gpdd] Hello i am new to this list

chrisburton07 at ovi.com chrisburton07 at ovi.com
Tue Sep 10 12:25:28 EDT 2013

Have lurked for a year. A commited slave to charlie and archie. Farther and son. They like to live near each other, but not too close.!! We live in north wales but not far from city of chester england. It's been so interesting learning about the worming routine and i went to Annes sight. I have been using zeno 450 a spot on solution, containing Ivermectin. Whenever i mention worming my vets say this is sufficient, here for everything except ringworm. I am considering joining the c.c.t. I have had pet guineas for ten years and one of my boys was a couple of months off nine when he died. I want to send condolances to grieving piggy slaves (i didnt recieve the original post about ruffia) also piggy slaves who are not well themselves but work so hard on behalf of their own and other peoples piggies.my oldest piggy charlie is years now and i enjoy learning about feeding the right veggies now for their future health. My next task is finding r/o water. Thankyou to all of u for taking the time to educate such as myself.my 2 boys i know are gratefull christine, charlie and archie.