[Gpdd] Hello I am new to this list

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 18:48:47 EDT 2013

Welcome Chris!  Whee are so glad you are now out of the shadow and with us
now!. Whee look forward to exchanging piggie stories with you. My piggie is
Shipwreck Sam but when he isn't out on a pirate ship we call him Sammy. He
has a Little Stuffed mouse named AR for Algernon rat, who represents the
life and times of our Dear friend and slave to her piggies Alge who passed a
few short years ago. She named Sammy and there is quite a story behind AR,
he has actually travelled around the world and visited us. Turns out our
Piggie only airline, PigAir,  subcontracts some work out to UPS and Fed Ex.

Sammy is a self-Red skinny American boar (dark eyes)who absolutely runs my
home. He is 4.5 yrs. old and has his ways of letting me know his every mood
and need. I love him totally.

One of Sammy's best friends  (virtually) is Joanie Hess's Puff who's
roommate was Ruffian, the piggy that went to bridge last Tuesday. What a
sadness.
So let us know all about your piggies
Sandy, Sammy, and AR