[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Thank you for condolences on Luke

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 15:30:44 EDT 2013

I'd like to thank those who sent condolences after I lost my precious Luke.  Your words of kindness meant so much.  One month has passed since he left for the Bridge and we miss him terribly.  Yes, Luke was a LAPS pig, but only weighed 945 grams at his last vet visit.  Poor little guy fought cancer as best he could.  He never looked poorly until the last day and a half.  Up until then, he popcorned, ate, and played and I am thankful for that.  He was a great, great pig and friend.

Thanks again to the wonderful GPDD community.

Janet and Saralea
(remembering Luke, Lily, and Isabel)