[Gpdd] Welcome to Digest Group

julie johnson juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 14 09:25:04 EDT 2013

Hello Christine,

I've just read your posting and am so pleased you decided to "show yourself"
and your beautiful boys charlie and archie.    Welcome to this wonderful
Group of people - well, slaves and masters!   To have a piggy reach 9 years
of age makes the history books in my mind!    You've done and continue to do
marvellous work with your boys.    Aren't boy piggies just so cute?    Such
personality, love their rumblestrutting, love their squeaks of joy, their
purrs of contentment, their snuggle into my neck for cuddles.... and on the
rewarding list goes.

I hope you continue to have wonderful times with your boys and learn much
from the Group.

Best wishes to you and your boys

>From me (Julie) and my boys in Queensland, Australia

With deepest sadness and loneliness for my boys at the Bridge already -
Archie, Brandy, Donald, Dougall, Hamish, Joey, Muppet, Snowdrop, Teddy,
Toby, Wheeky