[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENTS:Welcome to the new Piggyfriends

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 15:52:12 EDT 2013

The Surrey Squeakers would like to send the Piggyfriends a big warm welcome to their two new additions, Roisin and Niamh. We like Irish names as our slave's husband is Irish. We also get looked after by our slave's son when our slave has the nerve to go away on holiday. They do a good job though, don't they? I think we have ours very well trained and he spoils us. If we act a bit quiet he thinks we are sickening for something and then he gives us our own personal portion of fresh grass! We are perfecting our acting technique.
We hope your slave has a lovely holiday, and to Roisin and Niamh we say "Failte abhaile".
Love from the Surrey Squeakers.