[Gpdd] HEALTH: good news about Kimba, and birthday wishes

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 24 15:36:36 EDT 2013

Julie & Kimba, Sooty, Hugo and Treacle, what great news about Kimba!  We are thrilled that you nursed him back to health, and we know he felt all of your love as you did so.  How wonderful that your vet put him on just the right medicine to bring him back to health and that your Oxbow friend in Oz sent gifts of food for him and advised you regarding what to do.

We are happy to send very Happy 5th Birthday wishes to Kimba, too!

And how great to hear about your becoming a bird whisperer.  The birds certainly know the love you have for all creatures -- no wonder they flock around you, no pun intended.

Best wishes to Kimba.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie