[Gpdd] Misc; welcome to list

chrisburton07 at ovi.com chrisburton07 at ovi.com
Thu Sep 26 14:19:48 EDT 2013

Thankyou for welcome to thegpdd. Julie good to here kimba is doing well and that the others are ok.enjoyed reading about the birds, nothing so exotic here but i love to see and here the geese each day comming into the dee estuary. It is uplifting. Thanks sandy for telling me sammy's history and his other life as shipwreck sam. My two boys are  happily munching grass at the moment. It is still growing in this good weather we are having. I should have said the spot on solution i use is xeno 450 not zenno. That is how it is pronounced. I am going to have a look at pennys girls photo 's if i can on this phone, its tempermental. All the best to every one and piggies .chris, charlie and archie, with there mouths full of grass