[Gpdd] [MISC] Floor time

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sat Sep 28 10:57:15 EDT 2013

Hi Ellen,

Your floor time set up for your furry friends sounds great. The
important thing is that they have a safe environment to run around in. I
must admit I have made mistakes in the past when I let my piggys run
free in my living room without supervision. I thought that I had piggy
proofed everything and taped all electrical cords up high enough so that
they could not be chewed. Well I was wrong. Twice I have had electrical
cords that were plugged in get chewed on. Luckily no one got hurt. But
it really taught me a lesson that the it is better not to let your
piggys have floor time unless you can provide them with a safe environment.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.