[Gpdd] misc: hello everyone from Misfits

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 1 12:26:51 EDT 2014

I have noticed it being quiet as well on the digest. That can be a good thing:) as it may mean all piggies are well and happy. Everyone here at the misfits is doing well.  So many of the misfits are getting on in their senior years.  We have had many birthdays lately that are 5 years and older. Our little Aubrey who was born  on 9-23-08, gave us a scare, but is doing great again. She is Athena's cage mate. So everyday that we have one of our very old misfits still with us  is a great day in our book.

Each piggie is loved so much. Hugs to all the piggies and masters out there. Happy Spring too. We actually were able to find some fresh dandelions in the yard. Oh happy day!  hugs and love to all from all of us here at the misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~