[Gpdd] Announcement; Spooky is 5

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 02:40:15 EDT 2014

Yesterday was Spooky's 5th birthday he is now a SCAMPs piggy

For presents he got a red castle to play in and some hay treats and of course lots of cuddles from me

Spooky is my gentle giant he is a rather large piggy who is a real softie, he never bullies other piggies and he loves to cuddle with humans, despite several health issues some potentially life threating he is still with us and we hope he will be for many years to come.

Happy Birthday Spooky

M, Jim and Hubert

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas