[Gpdd] [MISC] Re:just saying hello / news from Piggyville

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 2 15:18:55 EDT 2014

Ann, thank you for the update on the Piggyville piggies. How great
thatthe HCG injection has been such a big help to your elderly Lady
Dowton Abby.  So wonderful to hear that she is maintaining her weight,
eating more, and being more active.  We send our best wishes her way.

Ethan and Eddie are doing well.  Eddie recovered well from his surgery,
and I hope he will never need it again.  He is drinking lots of water,
eating a lot, and demanding food. Ethan is a wonderful older brother to
himand sometimes leads the charge for food.

Please tell Lady Dowton Abby to keep up the good work!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie