[Gpdd] MISC Happy Birthday Baci

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:19:03 EDT 2014

Joanne,

We didn't see a post about Baci's Birthday but see from other messages that
he is celebrating his 7th. Birthday.

Congratulations on such a marvellous achievement!

I am pleased that his eye problem healed up nicely. When one of my herd has
a hay poke, I use Optrex to bathe the eye and always have chloramphenicol
eye ointment in my piggy first aid box in case of need. It can sometimes be
hard to find a hay seed or other foreign body as they can slip so far under
the eyelid that a second pair of hands is useful. The vet has a stain that
he can put on the eye and, with the use of a lamp, the seed can more easily
be seen.

Happy Birthday Baci.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.