[Gpdd] MISC Are others missing digest posts?

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:32:45 EDT 2014

Hello everyone.

It was not until I saw Mark's reply to Corrine that I realised that I must
be missing some digest posts. This has not happened for ages, not since I
acquired an email address specifically for the GPDD, because they were
failing to arrive on my main one.

I know that Ann has also been missing posts.

I have delved into the archives and discovered that I had missed Joanne's
announcement about Baci's birthday, which I only knew about after reading
other members Happy Birthday posts.

I also missed Audrey's post about the candle lighting list and now find
that Corrine's posts about Twinkle have also gone astray.

So I hope that I am not too late to be sent Baci's birthday picture and
will email you directly Joanne.

As for Twinkle, sorry to have missed your urgent pleas for help, Corrine,
although at such a distance away, I do not know what to suggest. If only
you had a good or at least a reasonably competent vet on your island. Is
there perhaps a small animal rescue, where someone might be able to look at
Twinkle and offer a suggestion? After all, I only rescue piggies but can
recognise many ailments in my own and other people's piggies. Without
seeing Twinkle, my best guess would be an abscess or a tumour, both of
which would need expert attention. All the best for Twinkle.

I hope that the GPDD is not going to keep having hiccups and I had better
check the archive more frequently in future. I would hate to miss any more
posts.

Hopefully,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.