[Gpdd] Health: Guinea Pig Vet for Twinkle

susananddave at verizon.net susananddave at verizon.net
Mon Apr 14 19:36:52 EDT 2014

Would it be possible for a vet in your area to have a phone consultation or internet consult.  Here in Baltimore Maryland we have a Shock Trauma for pets--Falls Road Animal Hospital  it is open 24 hours a day every day of the year. Their phone number is 1-410-825-9100.  There are several doctors that are experienced in treating "exotics".  In my opinion the best is Dr Michael Herko.   I hope you can solve Twinkle's problems.  I know how awful it is to have your baby in need of treatment and you don't have anywhere to turn.

Thinking of Twinkle  with our fingers and toes crossed.....Peanut  and Susan (Peanut's mom)