[Gpdd] Announcement: Baci is 7

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 11:14:07 EDT 2014

Hello and Happy Burfday Baci,  it is a great honor to write to u an say this
as you are truly a legend in your own time. Methinks u could write a column
on aging graceful, from a well lived and loved piggie of the guinea kind.
Congrats ol' boy, u have always been a leader amoungst us piggies. Me hopes
ur day was perfect and that every day is as good as it gets.
Me hopes u will write us a story of ur favorit  tings, maybe we have lots in
common.
Lots of wheeks and joy of piggies
UR frin, Sammy and me sidekick AR and me mom slave who just doesn't read me
the news often enough HAPPY BuRFday!

---