[Gpdd] announcement: Woopy turned 6 & new friend...

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:38:00 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know our Woopy turned 6 on the16th!
This makes her the oldest piggie I have ever owned :D

So please join in on wishing her a happy Sixth, and of course she
encourages everyone to have a carrotbeer or other snack on her behalf!
You can read and see some cute pigtures of her (of course as her slave I am
very prejudiced about here being cute;) here:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2014/04/woopy-i-turned-6-today.html

We also found us a new friend last weekend, read more about Him here:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.nl/2014/04/piggiedating-our-visit-to-t-kuufke.html

Have a great easter!
Mieke, the Guinygirlz & Bérke
--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997