[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Barney has gone to the Rainbow Bridge

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:24:18 EDT 2014

Dear Anneli -

Please accept my deepest condolences on the passing of your dear Barney
pig. It is always hard to lose one of our sweet piggies, especially when it
is so sudden.

My dear Tosca piggy, about 3 years old, and apparently in good health,
slipped away one night and to this day, I have no clue what may have been
the problem.

Rest assured, you did everything in your power to help Barney and keep him
here.

I hope that you are comforted by the memories of how much you and Barney
meant to each other, and all the love and enjoyment you shared.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem