[Gpdd] HEALTH-stroke

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 11:14:12 EDT 2014

Rachel,

I am so pleased that Merrie recovered so well from her stroke.

I don't think that I mentioned that Dorian also had one eye nearly closed
following his stroke. He has fatty eye and the "fatty" part had disappeared
back under his eyelid.

He did not have the head tilt but remained perfectly upright, which
initially confused me.

Today his eye is completely open and he is shovelling in the veggies so I
am cautiously optimistic - quite unlike me, the eternal pessimist.

For anyone searching for a similar product to Osteocare, here are the
ingredients.

Calcium 300mg, Magnesium 150mg, Zinc 6mg plus Vitamin D.

I remember our Ann finding something called ( I believe ) Osteocal, which
had the same ingredients but in different measures. Not sure about this and
I expect she will post if she has a moment in her busy life.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.