[Gpdd] CARE: Merrie's stroke

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 14:57:35 EDT 2014

Rachel, we were startled to read about Merrie's mini stroke that he had recently.  Your idea of it being an ear infection makes sense, because that's what happened with our Calliope.  However, it's great that you thought to use the collodial silver drops for his ears, and wonderful that he perked up after that and then after the month of Vitamin B complex.  Great news that he is back to normal.  All good wishes and healing wheeks to him.  Thanks for the report.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie