[Gpdd] Health - Dorian and Sweetie

Rachel Koo koo.rachel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 01:03:46 EDT 2014

Penny and Joanne

My vet did say that piggies tend to recover well from strokes. She
prescribed vitamin b as she said it would help with any nerve damage that
had resulted.

I don't know whether merrie's recovery is due to natural healing, the
vitamin b or the colloidal silver ear drops or a combination of all. If you
want to try the vitamin b, it's 0.3 ml daily of a solution of 1 neuroforte
tablet crushed and dissolved in 10 ml distilled water. I kept the solution
in the fridge to keep it fresh.

Sending healing vibes to Sweetie and Dorian.

Rachel