[Gpdd] MISC: Saying hello

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 30 15:31:38 EDT 2014

As long as others are saying hello I will too.  I haven't been posting in a long time, but do read most days. I had a health setback being diagnosed with breast cancer in January.  I am well on my way to recovery so no worries.

We still have our adopted two, Zoe and her daughter June.  We adopted Zoe in 2010 and were surprised by the birth of June a few weeks later.

June has had a rough time with two sessions of bladder stones one requiring surgery. and the other my vet was able to remove without surgery.  Recently she had to have surgery again for two very large ovarian cysts.  She is such a trooper and has bounced back to health quickly.

Zoe unfortunately has tumors too large to remove.  My vet suspects cancer.  She is moving around and eating, she doesn't know she is sick.  We don't know how long we have with her but will enjoy every minute.

Hubby Joe is doing fine thank goodness!  Someone has to be healthy in this house to take care of the rest of us!

An old timer from the early GPDD days,
Dee and Joe