[Gpdd] Health - fatty cyst

Rachel Koo koo.rachel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 18:40:40 EST 2014

Is it just a wobbly lump? Or is there discharge coming out?

My first pig cookie had a largish soft wobbly lump on her side. We left it
there without doing anything.  Panda had a small one too. The vet felt it
and noted it was just a wobbly little bump that didn't feel attached to any
bone or flesh beneath it. She said it was harmless and we could leave it
alone. Both lumps never grew bigger or smaller through the lives of the
pigs. And there was no discharge.

But if there is discharge coming out or the lump feels hard and firmly
attached, then it may need vet attention. Best to have the vet check it
out,  just to be sure.

Rachel