[Gpdd] Health: Bob's cyst

Pete Wilson petet061211 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 21:35:02 EST 2014

Bob got is cyst removed Monday and is doing great. He had lost a pound and is doing his best to regain it !!  The stitches come out the 22nd.  The vet showed me the cyst, I was expecting some thing soft and kind of like "chicken fat" for some reason but it was like a chunk of pink meat about 6 inches long. He said it could not be drained because it was so solid.  I hope he doesn't get any more but I am so glad i do have a good vet here.  If any one lives near Winnemucca Nevada and needs a guinea pig vet, please try Keystone vet clinic here. Their price was not as much as I was afraid it would be.Aileen