[Gpdd] Misc: Bob and a hello to everyone need updates

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 14 21:21:45 EST 2014

Dear Pete,
I am so glad to read that Bob is doing so well. What great news for the Holidays. Keep doing well Little Bob. You have all the misfits cheering you on!
 hello everyone:,
Just a note to share, My little Lazarus turns  a ripe old age of 7 this Dec 31.  He is such a good boy. He is my very special little man. As some of you may remember, He has a special little white polar bear friend he carries with him everywhere. He even takes him in his hut at night to sleep... so cute.
Hope everyone is doing well and getting all their Christmas shopping done early. I have everything bought and wrapped and mailed out already. I have some surgery on Dec 17 so it forced me to get everything done!  It is kind of nice to have it all done.
I just want to say thank you to Penny and the piggy-friends. WE loved your cute Christmas card. SO nice to get a card in the mail instead of bills.
Look forward to everyone else now updating us on your lives and piggies. Lets here what everyones piggies are getting for Christmas.
I bought the new oxbow hay stackers to try.  look yummy.
Happy Holidays to all,
Jean and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~