[Gpdd] Health: Fatty cyst

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 18 00:29:41 EST 2014

Pete-
Not to worry you about the subject, but my piggy Mimi had what I was told was a fatty lipoma.
It turned out to be the cancer that killed her. It started out tiny & a vet other than my normal
one found it during a visit for something else. Then over a year or so it got huge all the
sudden. Our normal vet couldn't remove the tumor because of
where it was located. It would have been almost impossible to remove without totally ruining
her life. We were told to take her home & make her comfortable & spoil her. She lasted a
few months. Her lump was hard & not easy to move around. Like it didn't feel loose if you
know what I mean. Sorry to be so negative, I just don't want what happened to us to happen
to someone else. I pray things will turn out better for you. Take care.
~Jaime~