[Gpdd] MISC: This and that

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sun Dec 21 16:47:08 EST 2014

Hello all,

I am sitting here today, reading all of my missed digests and trying to
catch up.  I had a recent hosspital stay due to some problems with the clip
they put in my heart but am home now and feeling prettty good.

Callie and Eve are both healthy and feisty.  Callie has continued to rumble
and chase Eve all over the cage.  The strange thing is, I will hear Callie
rumbling and chasing Eve into the castle and then she will run back across
the cage to the other house.  Then Eve will come out of the castle and
follow her.  I can't figure them out.  But Callie is definitely a grumbly
rumbly pig.  She does it all the time.  And, to top it off, she is smaller
than Eve.  I think Eve is just the submissive of the 2 pigs.

Callie turned 2 last month and Eve turns 2 this Christmas Eve.  So far, no
major health issues, thank God.

I wanted to take a moment and wish you all a joyous, peaceful, happy and
healthy holiday season.  I did manage to get some Christmas cookies made and
have been handing them out to neighbors, postman and our favorite waiter at
a restaurant where we always go.  Here's hoping and praying for a more
peaceful next year.  This whole world has gone crazy and there is so much
hate and killing going on right now, it just makes me so sad.  IT is in all
countries, I know, but seems like a lot of it going on in the US lately.

Love to you all and I will keep reading and catching up.  My sincere
condolences for anyone who has lost a piggy since I last was on here.
Prayers for all little lsick ones as well.

Hugs, love and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Sammy, Tabby and Penny the guide dog at the bridge
and in our hearts and memories