[Gpdd] MISC: Hello

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 22 12:40:13 EST 2014

Hi everyone,
I don't post much anymore but do read the GPDD every day.  Want to wish you all a wonderful holiday season and hope 2015 treats us all well.
I have finished my cancer treatments and am told I am cured.  Very good news!  We lost our Zoe piggie, but her daughter June is doing well.  Joe and I say no more GPs for awhile, but we have said that before and it didn't last.
As one who was around at the beginning of the GPDD I hope it continues to bring news and help to GP lovers everywhere.
Dee, Joe and June