[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Sammy

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 23 20:21:40 EST 2014

Dear Sandy,

I've been away for far too long. I'm so sorry to hear about Shipwreck Sam. What a noble fellow he was. It must be weird being pigless, but you know what you need right now. I think the longest I've gone in the last twenty years was about a month. A looong month.

I don't know the particulars about his passing, as I just started reading the digest again this week and lost all the old digests when my computer ate them. Anyway, I know there never was a better piggie mom, and never a piggie who will be more deeply missed.

Joanie