[Gpdd] MISC Merry Pigmas everyone.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:22:10 EST 2014

It is good to catch up with old friends, especially those who have not
posted for a while.

We are so pleased that the hospital has fixed the problem with your heart,
Lynn.

We will keep our paws crossed that you have beaten that dreadful cancer
once and for all, Dee.

Good luck with the veterinary tech training Judi. It's never too late to
try something new.

Hello Joanie. Sorry you lost all the digest posts. Maybe you will find the
time to catch up in the Archives. All the messages are there waiting to be
read.

To those of you who wish to remain pigless, I hope that you get what you
want. I can't imagine ever being in that position. It is heartbreaking to
lose a piggy but even sadder not to be able to give a loving home to a
piggy in need so I keep taking them in and ignore the inevitability of
losing them somewhere down the line.

Merry Pigmas to everyone who reads this list. Lots of love to you all and
lots of treats for the piggies.

My dear elderly couple, Garnet and Petunia, took part in our seasonal
photoshoot and their pigtures can be seen on Undercover Piggies.

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/

Penny and the Piggyfriends.