[Gpdd] Misc: Christmas wishes to all !

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 20:54:28 EST 2014

Dear Friends,
I try to keep up with the digest, but I'm always way too behind.I want everyone to know that if a piggy has celebrated a special day, I offer my congratulations!If a piggy has passed, I am so sorry.  My deepest sympathy...
I lost my heart-girl, my Boston Terrier, named Haley Treasure on Dec. 9th.  She has left me heartbroken and somehow it seems worse not having her here this time of year.  She was one of the very best dogs I've ever had in my life so I'm really sad.  I still have my other two dogs (both boys) and a foster dog whom I saved after being shot and left on the side of the road as dead in SC.  (I'm in NY).  We had to amputate his leg and doing fine.  But, that's rescue, and that's what I do!

My piggies are doing well.  Ellie turned 4 on Dec. 13th.  If you'd like to see her little birthday pigture, just email me.  Sassy will soon be 5 and in January my Sweetie (the one who had the stroke) will be 7 next month.  I am hoping that my Baci Boy makes it to his birthday on April 12th when he will be 8 !
I do want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and if you celebrated Hannukah, I hope it was a wonderful one.  Happy and Healthy 2015 to ALL!
My best wishes, with gratitude for having you as GPDD friends,Joanne, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

<!--p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1 {}-->