[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Haley Treasure Boston Terrier

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 15:21:07 EST 2014

Joanne, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, and Ellie, please accept our condolences
on the passing of your Boston Terrier, Haley Treasure. What a perfect
name for her since she was your heart-girl.  Yes, it is hard to lose one
of our beloved fur friends at any time of year, but it seems especially
difficult during the holidays.  Please find comfort, though, in knowing
what a wonderful life she had with you. Haley Treasure was so lucky to
be a beloved member of your family.

On a happier note, how great that your foster dog is doing much better
after you rescued him.  We are so sorry that he was shot and left at the
side of the road (horrible!) and that his leg had to be amputated, but
we know he knows he is in loving hands now.  Thanks for all your good
work, and healing wheeks and wishes are coming his way.

And a belated Happy Birthday to Ellie.  We hope she had a very wonderful
4th birthday!

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie