[Gpdd] HEALTH: Charlie and eating

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 15:41:01 EST 2014

Christine, we are very happy to hear that Charlie is well and happy
after not eating for three days.  How great that Audrey's advice in the
archives helped you to get him to eat and drink again.  We are so lucky
to have this Digest, in both good times and bad.  You were very
dedicated, and we know Charlie appreciates your good work.

We're sorry to hear that you have fibromyalgia, and we send best wishes
and healing wheeks to both you and Charlie.

Glad to hear that Archie is doing well, too.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie