[Gpdd] HEALTH: update on Merrie, Rufus, and Raphael

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 16:55:11 EST 2014

Rachel, it is great that the bite wounds on Rufus have fully closed, and
the swellings have subsided.  We hope all will continue to be well.
We're glad that the glibenclamide is helping lower his blood sugar, too.

It's great to hear too, that Merrie's mobility has improved and that he
is cheery and pain free.  How is his nose doing?  We are sorry to hear
about his drippy nostril.

We also send a big Welcome Home to Raphael!  Wonderful that you adopted
him and have been able to get his crusty nose well.  Thanks for your
good work.

Healing wheeks and best wishes to each of them.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie