[Gpdd] Re Gpdd (misc) (hay)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 07:29:20 EST 2014

Sorry if I wasn't clear about the hay thing. I am using my smart phone and too lazy to get to the desktop/laptop, so my encompassing of what I am writing is limitted.
What I meant was that KMS Hayloft will ship pellets via USPS Flat rate large box, it holds 20 lbs. Which is about 320 ounces of pellets. The box cost is about $22 US
dollars and the pellets about the same, $22, for 20 lbs. of pellets.  They don't sell 20 lb. bags so you have to get 2 of the 10 lb. Bags. Anyway, the pigs like it once they get used to it.
Aloha, Ellen
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android