[Gpdd] MISC: Back home and trying to catch up

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 15:18:42 EST 2014

Lynn, we're sorry for the belated welcome back, but it was great to hear from you and we're glad you were able to be back home for Christmas.  It is so good, too, that your trial procedure has doubled your heart functionality.  Best wishes and prayers are coming your way.

Thank you also for sharing the story of the house fire in which everyone, including dog and guinea pigs, were rescued.  So sweet of you to offer to help with a donation, too.

Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie