[Gpdd] CARE: feeding corn

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 06:32:42 EST 2014

I haven't heard of corn being toxic except for two issues.
1. Commercial corn today is virtually all GMO corm except corn specifically
labelled, better to buy your own
2. Non organic corn is considered pretty safe to eat in terms of pesticides
because the pesticides all hit the outer shucks and silks; those should be
removed and discarded and the remaining washed well.

If there are any other toxicity issues I would like to know them
Thanks from Sandy, Sammy, and AR.

---