[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Julie's Hugo

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 5 12:54:09 EST 2014

Dearest Julie,
We are sending you many many hugs from all of the misfits and myself and Andy.
What a shock to find your little man Hugo. It sounds like he did go peaceful which is the way to go when it our time. He will always be a part of you as he has put his little paw prints on your heart forever. Sending you many many sympathies.
We are so happy to read that your Kimba and Sooty are doing so well. We hope that you are able to rest and take care of yourself too. You have had a lot to deal with lately. Time to take care of Julie:) Sending you our love. please give your piggies a hug from us too:)
Jean and the many misfits

It's Not What You Look At That Matters, It's What You See
~Henry David Thoreau~