[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Hugo

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:40:01 EST 2014

Dear Julie,

How sorry I am to read that you have lost your precious Hugo.

We have read about your struggles with Sooty and Kimba and it must have
been such a shock for you to find that it was Hugo who has left you. At
least he went peacefully, which is always a blessing. Five is still a good
age for a piggy. If mine make it to five, then they are my senior citizen
pigs and have extra cucumber slices.

I am glad to hear that Sooty's eye is better and that you are having some
success with Kimba.

It is time to take care of yourself too, Julie, as well as your precious
boys.

With our utmost sympathy on your loss and with the hope of better times to
come.

Sadly, Penny and the Piggyfriends.