[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Hugo

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 16:19:58 EST 2014

Julie, we know it was such a shock to find Hugo had passed away in his sleep, and we are so very sorry.  It definitely sounds like he went peacefully; we imagine he fell asleep and woke up to the beautiful sights and scents of the Rainbow Bridge.  It also sounds like he was active and alert literally until the end, since he was heading to eat when you last saw him.  We hope you will find comfort in the image of him happily on his way to his bowl.  And, although piggies are never with us long enough, it is good that he had reached the age of five.  Please know that Hugo was a lucky boy and knew how much you loved him, and please accept our condolences on his passing.

On a happier note, it is so great to hear that Sooty and Kimba are both doing so well again.  We send them continued healing wheeks and wishes.

Sadly,
Cindy, Ethan, and Eddie