[Gpdd] Re GPDD (food)(geraniums)

guineamom88 at yahoo.com guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 19:40:16 EST 2014

Thanks to Penny and Sandy for input on herbs particularly geraniums, and Penny I will send you a pigture. Regarding the pigture taking: I have a new smart phone. Only 5 years ago I got my own computer, a tiny laptop of which I am sure is obsolete now. I am a complete amateur about IT technology. I will attempt to take a photo when I'm back near that plant that may be a geranium.  The plant is by our pool. I am lost with all the apps on this android phone and then weird things happened to some of my videos and pigtures when i tried to send them before. Hopefully, i will get it right.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android